Monday, December 14, 2009
♥ Like the bird poop that falls from the sky.
I had a random passing thought the other day, so i thought that I should write it here to fill in the space =o
If SPM = Stress, and Stress = Pimples, then SPM = Pimples, no?
Why did I have this thought?
Well, it all started when one day I woke up to find many, many pimples settling on my face.
Then, I thought why the sudden appearance of pimples?
Its not like I ate any unhealthy food lately or anything.....
So what caused this?
I thought and thought and thought, until finally I remembered;
'Doesn't stress cause pimples to appear?' ( I could be wrong about this, though. Wikipedia doesn't seem to support my idea but there are some articles on the internet that says stress can worsen the severity of acne o.O)
To all those taking SPM next year:
Beware of pimples, okay? Or better yet, stay away from stress, it can cause a lot of bad things to happen like backache, stomachache and such ._.
If SPM = Stress, and Stress = Pimples, then SPM = Pimples, no?
Why did I have this thought?
Well, it all started when one day I woke up to find many, many pimples settling on my face.
Then, I thought why the sudden appearance of pimples?
Its not like I ate any unhealthy food lately or anything.....
So what caused this?
I thought and thought and thought, until finally I remembered;
'Doesn't stress cause pimples to appear?' ( I could be wrong about this, though. Wikipedia doesn't seem to support my idea but there are some articles on the internet that says stress can worsen the severity of acne o.O)
To all those taking SPM next year:
Beware of pimples, okay? Or better yet, stay away from stress, it can cause a lot of bad things to happen like backache, stomachache and such ._.
Labels: ramblings
10:37 PM
